Yllse or Vyseus?

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Atlantis

Yllse or Vyseus?

Postby Atlantis » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:11 pm

Hi guys i'm trying to decide if i should go yllse or vyseus. I have always played yllse but vyseus might make the game seem more new to me.

my question is witch nation has the fallowing

1. The most English speaking people( i am american )
2. Friendly guilds

If i go yllse i'll know where everything is but will be pretty solo. If i go vyseus it will be like a new start and i could join LP's guild.

AntheMz

Re: Yllse or Vyseus?

Postby AntheMz » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Yllse! Atlantis? hmm.. a priest at dr-int server right? im DanCeNatioNz, you dont have to solo, count me in, but the problem is the game is laggy and delayyi for me T_T

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:39 pm

1. Vyseus.
2. Probably Vyseus.
3. Vyseus.
4. Vyseus.

Here's what it comes down too.

Vyseus will obviously dominate this server.

You asked 2 questions for which the obvious answers are Vyseus.

You've always been Yllse so you don't want to betray that but deep down, like every human being, you want to win and be on the winning side.

By making everyone encourage and confirm your Vyseus choice, your conscience will be alleviated a bit. And you can say you didn't pick Vyseus because it was going to dominate, but because you wanted to play with English speakers and friendly guilds.

It's the perfect plan. Your reasons for going Vyseus comparatively to Yllse are weak as well. There's plenty of random Yllse English-speaking guilds that are recruiting everyone they see. Also, why not Zypern?

Now whatever your choice is won't matter. Because if you stay Yllse to prove me wrong, then it shows I was right all along. Since your decision shouldn't be affected by what I said at all if your reasons are true. But you can't go Vyseus just to prove that what I say doesn't matter and make it look like I was right, either.

Are you starting to question the very core of your existence, yet?
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

Shinigami1184

Postby Shinigami1184 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:08 pm

Wow Elmy, thats some psychological warfare.

U r Scary!!!
Zero Tolerance - Baka1184

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:34 pm

Elmy wrote:1. Vyseus.
2. Probably Vyseus.
3. Vyseus.
4. Vyseus.

Here's what it comes down too.

Vyseus will obviously dominate this server.

You asked 2 questions for which the obvious answers are Vyseus.

You've always been Yllse so you don't want to betray that but deep down, like every human being, you want to win and be on the winning side.

By making everyone encourage and confirm your Vyseus choice, your conscience will be alleviated a bit. And you can say you didn't pick Vyseus because it was going to dominate, but because you wanted to play with English speakers and friendly guilds.

It's the perfect plan. Your reasons for going Vyseus comparatively to Yllse are weak as well. There's plenty of random Yllse English-speaking guilds that are recruiting everyone they see. Also, why not Zypern?

Now whatever your choice is won't matter. Because if you stay Yllse to prove me wrong, then it shows I was right all along. Since your decision shouldn't be affected by what I said at all if your reasons are true. But you can't go Vyseus just to prove that what I say doesn't matter and make it look like I was right, either.

Are you starting to question the very core of your existence, yet?

LMAO '-_-
Zero Tolerance

Sakuya Izayoi

Postby Sakuya Izayoi » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:44 pm

Elmy's psychological skills are scary indeed (Y)

In the end, it's all up to you. All three nations are unique in a way, and you will meet fellow English speakers in all of them.
I'd suggest you put the beta time to good use and visit both Zypern and Vyseus to help you with your choice.

I still have to venture outside Renus to see how it looks like. :?
Characters :
SakuyaIzayoi (Vyseus)
SakuyaIzayoi: Yes, that's a capital i.

Tensu

Postby Tensu » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:45 pm

most cn's are in vys
most br's are in zyp
so yllse must hv most english speakers i think
SpyRoS
Spiritus

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:53 pm

1o0o1

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:10 pm

prove elmy wrong and go zyp xD

um... I'd love to get to know you and play with you so my answer is biased.

1. vys has a lot of CN's. ZT is msotly english-speaking. My guild will have some of the non-retarded Argentino players. CK has always been international and open for all though.
2. Vyseus. Yllse players/guilds have always been quite barbaric in my opinion with few exceptions.

Revolt

Postby Revolt » Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:11 am

either way u go vys will pk u in yllse n yllse will pk you in vys... vys always seem to win... "no offence to yllse intended" there a in my opion more english speakers in vys... even some of the cn players talk english so my advice would be go vys...

Return to “General Chat”