Yllse or Vyseus?

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Ultraviolence

Re: Yllse or Vyseus?

Postby Ultraviolence » Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:33 pm

no. didnt know there was someone with that name in DR b4.
anyways, i was Deim0s in .my e Deimos on go-dronline when it was 0.69 or Luciana- in NR.

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Fri Feb 26, 2010 1:59 am

LadyPhoenix wrote:*sigh* M1 = HolyHell on the forums if you didn't know already. I still hold a grudge against him :/

well look at it this way. Yllse and Vys can visit each other freely. If you don't mind the run, you can kinda play both. That or get a nation switch later on.

Vys: ZT
Yllse: I think it's a bunch of little guilds like usual
Zypern: Adrenaline

isnt CK going to be vys? Or did you join ZT?

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Fri Feb 26, 2010 2:56 am

Atlantis wrote:
LadyPhoenix wrote:*sigh* M1 = HolyHell on the forums if you didn't know already. I still hold a grudge against him :/

well look at it this way. Yllse and Vys can visit each other freely. If you don't mind the run, you can kinda play both. That or get a nation switch later on.

Lollllllllllllllll

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:31 am

Atlantis wrote:

CK will be in Vys. I don't really consider it a major guild anymore though :/ Most of the old guildies won't be returning and ZT will be the predominant guild in Vys.

Atlantis

Postby Atlantis » Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:43 am

LadyPhoenix wrote:
Atlantis wrote:

CK will be in Vys. I don't really consider it a major guild anymore though :/ Most of the old guildies won't be returning and ZT will be the predominant guild in Vys.

You mean in global. They have to be the biggest out of all the guilds.

Anyways dont sell your self short LP when old members leave new ones will come. Ofcourse you will get more new ones in yllse then you would in vys. And that would fix my problem. With LP and CK in yllse it would be the best of both worlds lol. but who am i kidding i doubt i'll ever live to see the day LP moves to yllse =\.

AntheMz

Postby AntheMz » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:02 am

looking forward to see LP come to Yllse :W:

Hennessey

Postby Hennessey » Fri Feb 26, 2010 4:56 am

CK wont flourish too well in yllse if she makes it there though. there are 3 or 4 guilds (a couple that are expecting to merge in official) that are dominating yllse. simply put, LP wouldnt have the following she once had in vys if she went yllse and "wanted" to make CK again.

In no particular order... the current guilds in yllse:
Lucky (Elmy's guild) [invite only]
Biohazard (Myrah's guild)
Blood Knights (Misty's guild [aka ytnewtruof]) {also has some members of what was uGx i believe}
Intent to Kill (DeadlyShadow's guild) [highest amount of members; invite only during official]

There are other smaller guilds, but they're pretty small compared to the size of the other ones.

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:14 am

Well to clarify, I'll give anyone who I know isn't an idiot a shot. I'll even give people I know are idiots a shot if they promise to behave, until they stop behaving.

In any case, plans for Lucky in official are still not decided yet. It'll be clearer what happens when there's a certain date for live, because then I'll have to make my own plans. I want Yllse to win and be its own nation so, I'll take a step in whatever direction will be best for that, because it's not something I can achieve on my own. Whether that means leading a guild or not doesn't matter to me.

I actually think otherwise about CK, though. LP is one of those people who could probably shape up that bottom half of Yllse that never make it to high levels or need a hand to get there. There's plenty of, without trying to sound condescending... "strays" in Yllse that would benefit from the sort of guild that I know LP leads.
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

Dark_Assassin

Postby Dark_Assassin » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:19 am

was thinking same thing, LP would be keng in yllse, her guild was successful in NR and i believe she can do the same here and shape yllse up

Krypton

Postby Krypton » Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:20 am

nevermind lp, she's too stubborn.
Help me I'm a noob. :help:

Return to “General Chat”