Your impressions so far

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Frep

Re: Your impressions so far

Postby Frep » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:29 am

Elmy wrote:Not worth my time to argue your shitty points here, sorry.

Yet it's worth enough of your time to say that sentence. If it really wasn't you wouldn't have responded which you might now due after my suggestion.

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:31 am

In case you haven't noticed, I tend to go into rather lengthy detail when I actually start arguing points. Typing out a sentence is easy.
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

Frep

Postby Frep » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:36 am

Elmy wrote:In case you haven't noticed, I go into rather lengthy detail when I actually start arguing points. Typing out a sentence is easy.

By merely responding to my posts you are in fact "wasting" your time and as these repetitious one sentence posts go on and on they'll eventually accumulate to the length of one of your arguments. So, unless you completely stop replying you are slowly "wasting" your time instead of "wasting" it by writing out an argument in either case the end result is the same. In this sense, since "wasting time" is a state function why not go about the other way?
Last edited by Frep on Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:44 am, edited 3 times in total.

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:37 am

Frep wrote:At the beginning of the server everyone has the potential at claiming the prize for the event, but if people already had RE then there would be more people who "suffer" than those who wouldn't. And I wouldn't really call leveling/playing without the use of additional donation items "suffering" it's more like playing the game for what it is.

the level 100 event rewards are puny at best.

If the prizes are so puny why don't you at a later point in time when you have 2500 RE+cape dye+4 sards give them away to a total random stranger? You won't unless you quit because in reality of the game they hold worth and the magnitude of that worth isn't so puny.

+1 (Y)

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:45 am

Frep wrote:
Elmy wrote:In case you haven't noticed, I go into rather lengthy detail when I actually start arguing points. Typing out a sentence is easy.

By merely responding to my posts you are in fact "wasting" your time and as these repetitious one sentence posts go on and on; they'll eventually accumulate to the length of one of your arguments. So, unless you completely stop replying you are slowly "wasting" your time instead of "wasting" it by writing out an argument in either case the end result is the same. In this sense, since "wasting time" is a state function why not go about the other way?

Now I know that you really haven't seen my posts if you think 3 short sentences really covers 1 of my arguments.
I do not?

Frep

Postby Frep » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:53 am

Elmy wrote:
Frep wrote:

By merely responding to my posts you are in fact "wasting" your time and as these repetitious one sentence posts go on and on they'll eventually accumulate to the length of one of your arguments. So, unless you completely stop replying you are slowly "wasting" your time instead of "wasting" it by writing out an argument in either case the end result is the same. In this sense, since "wasting time" is a state function why not go about the other way?

Now I know that you really haven't seen my posts if you think 3 short sentences really covers 1 of my arguments.

Each time you reply to me you are further reinforcing what I said
Frep wrote:as these repetitious one sentence posts go on and on they'll eventually accumulate to the length of one of your arguments
and I do know that 3 short sentences doesn't cover one of your arguments hence the bolded words in my quote.

Silencer

Postby Silencer » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:19 am

In the literal sense, Freps is right. However, Elmy isn't being literal and I don't think everyone is being literal when they utter "waste of my time." Typing a sentence does indeed waste time, but it's not really wasting time in the sense of how you feel time passes by. Typing up a whole essay on you is wasting time. Typing up a sentence is hardly considered wasting time.

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Tue Apr 06, 2010 4:50 am

Actually, what I said was 'not worth my time'. Who said anything about it being wasted? :lol:
I do not?

Frep

Postby Frep » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:30 am

Is your time worth replying to my posts?

ArcherXD

Postby ArcherXD » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:39 am

Frep wrote:Is your time worth replying to my posts?

Ouch! that gotta hurt :lol: :lol:

Return to “General Chat”