Your impressions so far

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
LadyPhoenix

Re: Your impressions so far

Postby LadyPhoenix » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:47 am

there's a item database, no? Do a search for the skins in the item database. For every skin who's source is not the ground (is a NPC) go onto that char and reset the tailor/butcher job level. Punishment = removal of exploited levels + any levels gained after that.

Noeyesee

Postby Noeyesee » Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:52 am

I will have to somehow disagree with you LP. I do understand what point you are trying to make, but unfortunatly, it's the server fault. Not every player are well aware of change or even read the forum. It could piss off people alot to lose their job level and work, while they didn't knew it's not meant to be there.

Gaz

Postby Gaz » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:12 am

Unfortuantely the server rules came out after the day of release, so how would people know if that was a bug or not

KINGNEWBIE

Postby KINGNEWBIE » Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:24 am

Accelerate wrote:
KINGNEWBIE wrote:we could raise the drop rate of cs books ^_^ been solo ing my worrior till 31+ and none so far '-_-

Drop rate on CS books is right where I remember it always being. I've seen close to 15 drop already myself. And you get a free one as a leveling reward.

The signets issue isnt something I would demand to have looked at but its something to add to the list. Right?

dam i must be 15+ times more unluckier than you :W:
love ever lasting fades away..

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:48 am

Gaz wrote:Unfortuantely the server rules came out after the day of release, so how would people know if that was a bug or not

ya..:/ GMs did a VERY sloppy job with the launch. No change log. No rules. No information. Huge bugs with TT exp and tailor / mining. Also GMs have become inactive with communicating in the last month. A hurried, sloppy launch done at the players' risk. Now we will suffer because of these poor decision.
Zero Tolerance

Kamos

Postby Kamos » Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:52 pm

Elmy wrote:Sloppy release tbh. Copper bug is a huge deal, not only that, but there are shops where Butchering low level items are still available, so butchers / tailors are having it easy at the moment. That means that anyone who abuses this will have 50+ butchering and tailoring both, easily, in just a few minutes. But GM's can't dare to roll back characters or reset characters now.
Too many bugs that were reported in Beta not addressed at all yet. Some job quests not implemented. There's definitely something wrong with tactics / exp gain.
Mall should have been open off the bat to make the server some money, and make leveling easier on players.
The launch was rushed, and it's obvious that it was rushed. Should have just ignored the crying and taken care of what needed to be taken care of first.
Too many things to go on. Disappointed over all.

Agreed. It's awesome that changes have been made, but the game was not ready for release yet. This probably should have been beta phase 2.
I don't think there will be wipes or a server restart, so we are just going to have to hope for the best now.
I do hope this will work because this server definitely has potential!

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Tue Apr 06, 2010 5:47 pm

Shayne wrote: Also GMs have become inactive with communicating in the last month.

What happened to GMs showing up in towns and talking to the players and getting live feedback for those players that don't post on the forums?

Accelerate

Postby Accelerate » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:28 am

LadyPhoenix wrote:
Shayne wrote: Also GMs have become inactive with communicating in the last month.

What happened to GMs showing up in towns and talking to the players and getting live feedback for those players that don't post on the forums?

Why ask a question you already know the answer to =)

grofire

Postby grofire » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:47 pm

LadyPhoenix wrote:

thay asking feedback just ther own ppl, right sighnpainter ?
i seen the chacts u made with ur guild rite after u said u stop belonging to them.....

my impreson: sloppy is the less of our problom croupt GM that is worth shit is the real problom.
sighnpainter go die outside plz

strong

Postby strong » Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:58 pm

grofire wrote:
LadyPhoenix wrote:

thay asking feedback just ther own ppl, right sighnpainter ?
i seen the chacts u made with ur guild rite after u said u stop belonging to them.....

my impreson: sloppy is the less of our problom croupt GM that is worth shit is the real problom.
sighnpainter go die outside plz

Its not right grofire, SP is a good gm but he is disorganized, dont let confusion it a disorganization cant be compared as corruption (no spam please).

SP is a good GM but what i see is, he is working alone, whers the others GMs ? You bought the license right ? Why not working whit SP ?

Anything is wrong, one ppl cant mananger the server alone, SP need help, lets help him reporting the bugs
Cú pela bike WTF...

Return to “General Chat”