Your impressions so far

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
grofire

Re: Your impressions so far

Postby grofire » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:04 pm

strong wrote:
Its not right grofire, SP is a good gm but he is disorganized, dont let confusion it a disorganization cant be compared as corruption (no spam please).

SP is a good GM but what i see is, he is working alone, whers the others GMs ? You bought the license right ? Why not working whit SP ?

Anything is wrong, one ppl cant mananger the server alone, SP need help, lets help him reporting the bugs

nope im not talking about the work he done on the server i talking about the help he give his own guild...
i have seen some of the talk he had with his guild on msn..... that is bullcrap, no GM should be on msn with players, orevry player should have it

Jarlaxle

Postby Jarlaxle » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:09 pm

grofire wrote:
strong wrote:
Its not right grofire, SP is a good gm but he is disorganized, dont let confusion it a disorganization cant be compared as corruption (no spam please).

SP is a good GM but what i see is, he is working alone, whers the others GMs ? You bought the license right ? Why not working whit SP ?

Anything is wrong, one ppl cant mananger the server alone, SP need help, lets help him reporting the bugs

nope im not talking about the work he done on the server i talking about the help he give his own guild...
i have seen some of the talk he had with his guild on msn..... that is bullcrap, no GM should be on msn with players, orevry player should have it

agreed for once and I wouldn't be surprised. This is par per course in dr servers.

Shayne

Postby Shayne » Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:26 pm

grofire wrote:
strong wrote:

What help? Those are some strong accusations. I'm looking forward to seeing the evidence of "Help" that the GM has provided his guild. Unless you are just talking out your ass, as usual.
Zero Tolerance

strong

Postby strong » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:06 pm

grofire wrote:
strong wrote:

post it
Cú pela bike WTF...

grofire

Postby grofire » Wed Apr 07, 2010 5:58 pm

can't or i will show evryone who the one who gave me.... but its dosn't mean anything, shayne do u have SP msn ? and athers from ur guild /

strong

Postby strong » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:07 pm

grofire wrote:can't or i will show evryone who the one who gave me.... but its dosn't mean anything, shayne do u have SP msn ? and athers from ur guild /

PM me it then or send by skype
Cú pela bike WTF...

ArabianArrow

Postby ArabianArrow » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:08 pm

grofire wrote:nope im not talking about the work he done on the server i talking about the help he give his own guild...

What help is this? Show us please... I'm sure everyone wants to see.

Duran

Postby Duran » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:09 pm

black out the name i wan see too T_T
PM me if you're interested in RE

strong

Postby strong » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:21 pm

Dont need the name, just the talk
Cú pela bike WTF...

balzak

Postby balzak » Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:54 pm

if no proof this is just a lot of mimimi trying to make a fuzz in the forum...

if you dont like this server what are you still here?
Yllse - Kerri - Fencer

Return to “General Chat”