Your impressions so far

Chat here about anything related to Dragon Raja.
Silencer

Your impressions so far

Postby Silencer » Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:56 am

So what's everyone's impression on this server? I'll start off. It seems like the exp rate has been reduced but tactics have been boosted. I've been playing my warrior without lightning boom till 46 and my piercing was at 70+. Even if tactics were bugged in the beginning, that is a huge jump from where I'm suppose to be. The copper ore bug is also not being addressed, but it's easter weekend so I understand. Other than small lag here and there, I'm enjoying the game. Good to see people fighting for pits :D

Elmy

Re: Your impressions so far

Postby Elmy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:01 am

Sloppy release tbh. Copper bug is a huge deal, not only that, but there are shops where Butchering low level items are still available, so butchers / tailors are having it easy at the moment. That means that anyone who abuses this will have 50+ butchering and tailoring both, easily, in just a few minutes. But GM's can't dare to roll back characters or reset characters now.

Too many bugs that were reported in Beta not addressed at all yet. Some job quests not implemented. There's definitely something wrong with tactics / exp gain.

Mall should have been open off the bat to make the server some money, and make leveling easier on players.

The launch was rushed, and it's obvious that it was rushed. Should have just ignored the crying and taken care of what needed to be taken care of first.

Too many things to go on. Disappointed over all.
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

WarMachine

Postby WarMachine » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:02 am

Elmy wrote:Sloppy release tbh. Copper bug is a huge deal, not only that, but there are shops where Butchering low level items are still available, so butchers / tailors are having it easy at the moment. That means that anyone who abuses this will have 50+ butchering and tailoring both, easily, in just a few minutes. But GM's can't dare to roll back characters or reset characters now.

Too many bugs that were reported in Beta not addressed at all yet. Some job quests not implemented. There's definitely something wrong with tactics / exp gain.

Mall should have been open off the bat to make the server some money, and make leveling easier on players.

The launch was rushed, and it's obvious that it was rushed. Should have just ignored the crying and taken care of what needed to be taken care of first.

Too many things to go on. Disappointed over all.

Agreed 100%
+1

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Mon Apr 05, 2010 8:03 am

The fact that getting a blue signet is about as hard as getting a secret is really ticking me off.

Which shops are you talking about? Yllse ones? I checked every shop in vys and none still have the items :hmpf:

WarMachine

Postby WarMachine » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:05 am

getting blue signets isnt hard... several guilds are OFFICIAL already. i solo, and find about... 5 to 10 blue signets through the duration of about 30 minutes. besides, and to be totally honest, there are MUCH bigger and MUCH more serious bugs to be looked into before the drop rate of a blue signet is looked into.

LadyPhoenix

Postby LadyPhoenix » Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:08 am

I got about 100 red signets in the time it took to get 25 blue signets... in every server before this blue signets have been 2x more abundant.

KINGNEWBIE

Postby KINGNEWBIE » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:51 am

we could raise the drop rate of cs books ^_^ been solo ing my worrior till 31+ and none so far '-_-
love ever lasting fades away..

Accelerate

Postby Accelerate » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:54 pm

KINGNEWBIE wrote:we could raise the drop rate of cs books ^_^ been solo ing my worrior till 31+ and none so far '-_-

Drop rate on CS books is right where I remember it always being. I've seen close to 15 drop already myself. And you get a free one as a leveling reward.

The signets issue isnt something I would demand to have looked at but its something to add to the list. Right?

Elmy

Postby Elmy » Mon Apr 05, 2010 10:58 pm

LadyPhoenix wrote:The fact that getting a blue signet is about as hard as getting a secret is really ticking me off.

Which shops are you talking about? Yllse ones? I checked every shop in vys and none still have the items :hmpf:

As if I would encourage more cheating by saying where it was :roll:

It was the newbie zone. I'm hoping it was fixed with the maintenance, since I can't check from work here. But maybe the more people that abuse it, GM's will do something about it.

I was amused at the people complaining that tailoring quests etc were not working properly, only like a couple of hours after release, since they had clearly abused this bug but simply not reported it. Isn't there a rule against this? Something to do with banning?
Why should I fear Death? If Death is,
I am not, if I am, Death is not. So why
should I fear that which can only exist if
I do not?

Accelerate

Postby Accelerate » Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:10 pm

Elmy wrote:
LadyPhoenix wrote:The fact that getting a blue signet is about as hard as getting a secret is really ticking me off.

As if I would encourage more cheating by saying where it was :roll:

It was the newbie zone. I'm hoping it was fixed with the maintenance, since I can't check from work here. But maybe the more people that abuse it, GM's will do something about it.

I was amused at the people complaining that tailoring quests etc were not working properly, only like a couple of hours after release, since they had clearly abused this bug but simply not reported it. Isn't there a rule against this? Something to do with banning?

Its been fixed. But the damage has already been done. There are loads of people walking around with tons of free levels of experience and probably stockpiles of items to be used for future work. (1000 stacks of wool for sale? What a huge mistake) I even heard someone broadcasting in Vys last night selling stacks of orc leather for 250k each... what a profit!!! I commented to him and his reply was "Its a long run". The unfortunate thing is how do you point to the guilty when someone potentially COULD have gotten to that level by now. Hopefully something is done about this but I couldn't begin to think how. What a start-up! Miners can't do anything and tailors get 50/50 free! All glory to the procrastinators!!!

Return to “General Chat”